1. Digital filter effects - One very simple way to enhance the look of your color labels is to add some digital filter effects. Many design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw have features that can apply filters to your label designs. These filters can enhance the visibility of your color labels by making them more vibrant with more vivid colors and effects. Usually these effects can be added automatically by just clicking on the effect you want. Of course the effect you need varies depending on the design, so you should try to mix and match the filters that you want to use.
2. Digital blending effects - Another great enhancement technique for your color labels is to apply special digital blending effects. This is different from filters because these effects are localized only to the design element selected. For example, you can use special blending effects in Photoshop to add shadows to your text elements. It is also possible to make design elements glow or even add shape fitting borders to the whole element. These blending effects can help you make a label that is more coherent with its theme and integrated with its parts. Moreover, you can even emphasize certain parts of your labels with these blending effects, giving them more impact.
3. Delivering the gloss effect - You might want to enhance your labels by adding that gloss effect to symbols and text. This gloss effect is basically a kind of lighter segment of color in a design element that simulates the effects of something smooth and glossy. This can easily be done through design software by just adding the gloss effect, or the embossed effect. You can use this trick to enhance the look of text elements as well as symbol or shape elements. This should make your labels look sleek and professional, so you should try these out in some of your color labels.
4. Upping the color quality - You can improve your labels by simply increasing the color quality of your label. This is easily done by special color correcting algorithms to your draft, or by just increasing the brightness and color vibrancy level of the whole design. With brighter more intense colors, labels can usually attract more people since they can be more visible with their fancy colors.
5. Using some expensive materials - Finally, one of the best enhancement options for your color labels is the use of some special expensive materials. Full gloss paper materials, with thick waterproof coatings are the ideal upgrades for your labels. By using these material enhancements, your color labels can be tough. They can look fresh and new for a very long time, even if they are bombarded by various environmental stresses. So if it is possible it is good to invest on your label printing and use high quality materials in its make.
So those are your enhancement options for label printing. If you need your color labels to look extra great, you should try one or even all of these tips. Good Luck!No. of Times this article has been viewed : 518
Date Published : Oct 22 2010